24" Spray Easel

24" Spray Easel

Item #: GMTTRZJ17
Our Price: $6.98
Quantity:
More
Less
 
Add to Wishlist Add to Basket



Fire that killed Garfield woman charged in cemetery theft blamed on appliance; case to proceed
The case involving the alleged embezzlement of $180,000 from St. Mary’s Cemetery in Saddle Brook will proceed despite the death of the cemetery’s former director in a fire. Published: 3/30/2015

Aldermen adopt cemetery ordinance, but dogs still allowed
New Bern’s cemetery regulations were created mostly on “folklore,” according to the city attorney. Published: 3/27/2015

Fire that killed Garfield woman charged in cemetery theft case blamed on appliance; case to proceed
The case involving the alleged embezzlement of $180,000 from St. Mary’s Cemetery in Saddle Brook will proceed despite the death of the cemetery’s former director in a fire. Published: 3/30/2015

Cemetery needs more decks to bury dead
Population of the living is directly competing with the population of the dead in as far as occupying their earthly places are concerned. Published: 3/30/2015

ARMM bill on public cemeteries passed
The legislature of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) has passed a bill establishing a Bangsamoro public cemetery in each of the region’s 117 component towns and two cities in what its principal author considered as a bold step to give “decent resting places” for residents, especially indigents. The ARMM’s 24-member Regional Legislative Assembly adopted Regional Legislative Assembly ... Published: 3/28/2015

Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake cemetery turf
Nearly half of the Salt Lake City Cemetery was damaged when a city employee accidentally sprayed much of the landscape with... Published: 3/27/2015

Fatal Garfield fire caused by malfunctioning appliance
The case involving the alleged embezzlement of $180,000 from St. Mary’s Cemetery in Saddle Brook will proceed despite the tragic death of the cemetery’s former director. Denise D’Agostino died Sunday evening in a fire at her Garfield home. The blaze was caused by a malfunctioning appliance on a kitchen counter and ruled accidental, Fire Chief Mike Colon said. Published: 3/30/2015

Last Modified: 3/31/2015